We’re building your future today.
We are a marine engineering, civil engineering and construction firm based in Sarawak. We’re always looking for candidates who seek exciting challenges and rewards oriented jobs to join us.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying /Building/Civil Engineering/Construction Management with minimum 15 years relevant working experience.
- Excellent English writing skills and well versed with contractual matters and PAM or JKR condition of contract.
- Strong management & leadership skills to lead a team in contracts department.
- Attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years relevant on-site working experience in civil works.
- Excellent English writing skills and well versed with contractual matters.
- Strong planning & management skills including coordination ability and leadership skills to coordinate between clients, consultants, government agencies and subcontractors and to lead his team of engineers and workmen.
- Independent and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 8 years relevant on-site working experience in earth works, civil, bridge and road
- Strong coordination ability and leadership.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years relevant on-site work experience in civil
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Safety and Health certification by NIOSH, registered with DOSH.
- Possess a valid Green Book
- At least 2 years experience in safety management preferably in construction industry.
- Completed Site Safety Supervisor course, registered with DOSH.
- Certified Site Safety Supervisor (SSS) / Kad Perakuan Pendaftaran Penyelia Tapak Bina (Yellow Book).
- At least 5 years site experience at supervisory level in construction industry.
- Preferably with some practical experiences in safety line.
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline with at least 10 years working experiencein construction industry.
- Experience in handling insurance claims in construction industry is preferred.
- Possess relevant qualification and certificate in insurance would be an added advantage.
- Minimum diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering, Facilities/Building Management or equivalent.
- Preferably 2-3 years working experience in facilities/building management and M & E maintenance in shopping mall or similar capacity.
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with at least 3 years on site experience for building & infrastructure works.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with 5 years experience in supervision of civil works.
- Experience in building works, able to read and interprete technical drawings.
- Good in coordination with sub contractors and consultants.
- Minimum SPM / STPM.
- Experience in manufacturing of precast concrete products is an added advantage.
- Minimum SPM or Diploma in Mechanical/Civil Engineering with at least 2 years working experience in construction industry.
- Minimum PMR/SPM with 2-3 years experience as Security Guard.
- Must be able to work in shift hours, weekend and public holidays.
- Possess good working attitude, punctual and good health condition.
- Retired army or police are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can write in to:
Human Resources Department
No 1, HSL Tower,
Lorong La Promenade 2, Kuching-Samarahan Expressway,
94300 Samarahan, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Tel : +6082-502299
Email: [email protected]
* Shortlisted candidates will be notified.