We’re building your future today.
We are a marine engineering, civil engineering and construction firm based in Sarawak. We’re always looking for candidates who seek exciting challenges and rewards oriented jobs to join us.
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Building with at least 8 years relevant on-site working experience in building works.
- Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 2-5 years relevant on-site work experience in earthwork, building construction, infrastructure and bridge
- Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 2-5 years relevant on-site work experience in earthwork, building construction and infrastructure
- Also experience in the QA/QC matter, familiar with laboratory test equipment and methodology.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Land Surveying with at least 3 years on-site working experience in construction industry.
- Possess good knowledge in survey software, paper works, field works.
- Able to use GPS, Hydro Survey, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Degree in Environmental Engineering.
- At least 3 years experience in relevant field.
- Possess environmental competency (CISEC, CEPSWAM, etc) from Department of Environment (DOE).
- Familiar with EIA / EMP approval condition and environmental monitoring and submission to relevant authorities.
- Minimum Diploma in Quantity Surveying/Building with at least 2 years experience in civil and/or building quantity surveying works.
- Familiar with taking off of quantities, tenders, variation orders and sub-contract administration works.
- Fresh degree graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Safety & Health certification by NIOSH, registered with DOSH.
- Possess a valid Green Book.
- At least 2 years experience in safety management preferably in construction industry.
- Completed Site Safety Supervisor course, registered with DOSH.
- Certified Site Safety Supervisor (SSS) / Kad Perakuan Pendaftaran Penyelia Tapak Bina (Yellow Book).
- At least 5 years site experience at supervisory level in construction industry.
- Preferably with some practical experiences in safety line.
- Qualification: Minimum SPM / STPM.
- Experience: Experience in manufacturing of precast concrete products is an added advantage
- Minimum SPM with at least 7 years in road construction and field testing laboratory work experience.
- Familiar with JKR specification requirement & B.S. 1377 of soil testing.
- Qualification: Minimum diploma in any discipline with 3-5 years working experience handling insurance claims preferably in construction industry.
- Experience: Possess relevant qualification and certification in insurance would be an added advantage.
- Qualification: Minimum diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering, Facilities/Building Management or equivalent.
- Experience: Preferably 2-3 years working experience in facilities/building management and M & E maintenance in shopping mall or similar capacity. Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Qualification: Minimum STPM or Diploma / Degree in Business / Marketing.
- Experience: 2 years working experience. Proficient in English, Mandarin and Malay. Proficiency in local dialects is an advantage. Ability to deliver attractive presentations.
- Minimum STPM / Diploma or Degree in Business / Marketing or any related discipline with at least 2 years experience in sales & marketing of residential and commercial property.
- Proficient in English, Mandarin & Malay; Local dialects will be an added advantage.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, fast learner & ability to deliver attractive presentations.
- Qualification: PMR / SPM
- Experience: 2 / 3 years working experience. Able to work shift hours, weekends and on public holidays. Good health, working attitude and always punctual. Retired army or police officers are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum SPM with at least 7 years in road construction and field testing laboratory work experience
- Familiar with JKR specification requirement & B.S. 1377 of soil testing
Interested candidates can write in to:
Human Resources Department
Lot 1004, Jalan Kwong Lee Bank,
93450 Kuching, Sarawak.
Email: [email protected]
* Shortlisted candidates will be notified.