We’re building your future today.
We are a marine engineering, civil engineering and construction firm based in Sarawak. We’re always looking for candidates who seek exciting challenges and rewards oriented jobs to join us.
- Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 8 years relevant on-site working experience in earth works, civil, bridge and road works.
- Strong planning & management skills including coordination ability and leadership skills to coordination between clients, consultants, government agencies and subcontractors and to lead his team of engineers and workmen
- Independent and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Degree in Civil Engineering with 5 years relevant on-site work experience in civil works.
- Degree in Environmental Engineering.
- At least 3 years working experience in relevant field.
- Possess environmental competency (CISEC, CEPSWAM, etc) from the Department of Environment (DOE).
- Familiar with EIA/EMP approval conditions and environmental monitoring and submission to relevant authorities.
- Safety and Health certification by NIOSH, registered with DOSH.
- Possess a valid Green Book
- At least 2 years experience in safety management preferably in construction industry.
- Minimum SPM with practical experience in traffic management and road safety engineering will be added advantage.
- Minimum SPM / STPM.
- Experience in manufacturing of precast concrete products will be added advantage.
- Recognised accounting degree with 3-8 years experience and a member of Malaysia Institute of Accountants.
- Resourceful and committed with good leadership skills.
- Experience in construction or property development industry would be an added advantage.
- Degree / Diploma in Accounting / CAT with 1-3 years relevant experience, able to keep full set accounts. Fresh degree graduates can also apply.
- Preferable Male, possess valid and clean car driving license
- Minimum SPM with 1-2 years relevant working experience
Interested candidates can write in to:
Human Resources Department
No 1, HSL Tower,
Lorong La Promenade 2, Kuching-Samarahan Expressway,
94300 Samarahan, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Tel : +6082-502299
Email: [email protected]
* Shortlisted candidates will be notified.