We’re building your future today.
We are a marine engineering, civil engineering and construction firm based in Sarawak. We’re always looking for candidates who seek exciting challenges and rewards oriented jobs to join us.
- Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 8 years relevant on-site working experience in earth works, civil, bridge and road works.
- Strong planning & management skills including leadership skills for coordination between clients, consultants, government agencies, subcontractors etc.
- Independent and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Degree in Environmental Engineering.
- At least 3 years working experience in relevant field.
- Possess environmental competency (CISEC, CEPSWAM, etc) from the Department of Environment (DOE).
- Familiar with EIA/EMP approval conditions and environmental monitoring and submission to relevant authorities.
- Safety and Health certification by NIOSH, registered with DOSH.
- Possess a valid Green Book
- At least 2 years experience in safety management preferably in construction industry.
- Possess Traffic Management Officer certification from CIDB/JKR with practical experience in traffic management and road safety engineering will be added advantage.
- At least 2 years working experience in construction industry
- Minimum SPM with practical experience in traffic management and road safety engineering will be added advantage.
- Minimum SPM / STPM.
- Experience in manufacturing of precast concrete products will be added advantage.
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- At least 3-5 years working experience in handling insurance claims preferably in construction industry.
- Possess relevant qualification and certificate in insurance will be added advantage.
- Relevant certificate/Diploma in Arts / Design / Creative Multimedia.
- Must be proficient in graphic design software (i.e. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc).
- Familiar with taking photos and videos.
- Ability to do video editing.
- Experience in website design and social media content creation will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
Interested candidates can write in to:
Human Resources Department
No 1, HSL Tower,
Lorong La Promenade 2, Kuching-Samarahan Expressway,
94300 Samarahan, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Tel : +6082-502299
Email: [email protected]
* Shortlisted candidates will be notified.