||Bungalow, Duplex & Quadruplex|
- Superior materials and finishes throughout
- Reinforced concrete framework with RC piles
- Polished porcelain tiles for internal ground floor area
- Fully tiled car porch, balconies and verandahs
- Oversized solid timber entrance door
- Three-phase electrical supply with concealed conduit and wirings
- High quality sanitaryware and basins
- Centralised hot and cold water system
- Anti-termite treatment
Two-Tier Guard House:
- Main guard house and entrance
- Secondary guard house at each precinct
Electrical Perimeter Fencing:
- Electrical fencing on external fencing for added security
- Perimeter surveillance cameras installed to monitor each precinct
- Best-in-class intercom system integrated into each house for communication with the guards at the secondary guard house
Burglar Intrusion System:
- Fully fledged integrated security system with main console, motion sensor, alarm zoning points and indoor siren*
- Magnetic sensor for main door
- Concealed wiring **
Guard Patrol System:
- Trained security guards routinely patrol each precinct
Card Access System:
- Exclusive card access for residents for seamless entry and exit
- Separate access for visitors
High-Speed Internet Broadband:
- Each home is fiber optic Internet ready
* Only main system provided
** For alarm point only
Malaysia My Second Home Buyer’s Guide
INTRODUCTION TO KUCHING
An aerial view of downtown Kuching City, via Sarawak Tourism (https://sarawaktourism.com/kuching/).
Sarawak MM2H (S-MM2H)
The Sarawak MM2H programme has attracted a lot of attention following the very stringent rules under the new national programme. Sabah and Sarawak control their immigration and set their own rules. Sabah has chosen to follow the national MM2H programme, but Sarawak has created their version which is a lot more friendly to foreigners wishing to live in Malaysia.
Currently, people with the Sarawak visa can live in west Malaysia but some people feel that may change given the very different conditions from the national programme. The only requirement Sarawak sets is that you must spend 15 days a year in that state.
Below are details of the Sarawak programme.
Applicants are required to be in Kuching, Sarawak to start the process. (However, recently they allowed applicants over 50 applying based on their income can start the application before visiting)
There are two options to qualify
- Place a fixed deposit of RM150,000 (RM300,000) for a couple OR
- Show proof you have an income of RM7,000 (RM10,000) for a couple. It must be from a pension or salary only)
Conditions are slightly different for those under 50 –
- 50 years old and above: meet one of the above conditions pass the medical check-up and buy medical insurance (waived for people over 60).
- For applicants 40 – 49 years: they also have to purchase a residential property in Sarawak OR send children to study in Sarawak. This must be done before the SMM2H application. Applicants also have to place the required fixed deposit Or show income) , pass the medical check-up, and purchase medical insurance.
- For applicants 30 – 39 years: must have children studying in Sarawak old they also have to send children to study in Sarawak. Applicants also have to place the required fixed deposit Or show income) , pass the medical check-up, and purchase medical insurance.